It’s the end of our first day at NextGen ONE, where NextGen users from around the country have gathered in Las Vegas to share knowledge, exchange ideas and connect with colleagues in the NextGen Nation.
We’ve hosted an annual user group meeting for years, but our 2014 event—recently named NextGen ONE—is shaping up to be a transformative experience. This year, NextGen ONE is much more interactive, allowing attendees to test drive NextGen’s new, improved and emerging products. We’ve had a whirlwind of innovation in the past year, and we’re looking forward to sharing our work!
Moreover, attendees will gain a full appreciation of how NextGen is responding to user feedback and enhancing its product line to better meet current and evolving customer needs—not only elevating content but making the technology faster, simpler and easier to use.
Today was kicked off with our General Session, Here are a few key highlights that we talked about during the session:
- NextGen Ambulatory Suite—Our Ambulatory Suite has some exciting new product updates. Now, physicians can more easily navigate the flagship software, using dramatically fewer clicks and screens to support patient care.
- Patient Portal—See first-hand how we’ve revamped our patient engagement tool, making it more user-friendly and accessible. Take a spin on the portal’s mobile version, which offers robust functionality with a patient-friendly interface.
- NextGen EHR iPad app. Interact with this newly developed solution, created shoulder-to-shoulder with doctors. Through the highly intuitive app, physicians can easily fit technology into their personal workflow and spend more time with patients.
- NextGen Share—Witness how NextGen has expanded its interoperability tool to enable better, faster information sharing and empower MU2 compliance—all without disrupting workflow!
- NextGen Care—Discover how NextGen’s emerging population health management program allows physicians to effectively manage an entire patient population. The solution is designed to give users everything they need to deliver proactive and collaborative care in one module, which can be accessed directly from practice management or EHR screens.
- NextGen Now—We’ll be unveiling this exciting new platform in 2016. NextGen Now will transform the EHR market, offering a more intuitive and seamless experience and enable greater efficiency and interoperability.
Another high point of the General Session was our Keynote Speaker, Erik Wahl. As an internationally recognized graffiti artist, author and entrepreneur, Erik performed a live art installation serving as a visual metaphor to encourage productivity through innovation and superior performance.
With all the excitement, we’re looking forward to a great time for the rest of the meeting, with great opportunities to learn, share and grow with our clients.
What was your favorite session today? What are you looking forward to the most for the duration of the meeting?