You can still register for NextGen™ ONE UGM 2015 in Las Vegas! Don’t get left out!
Of course we think NextGen ONE UGM is the best event we create each year for clients. Everyone at QSI NextGen Healthcare pitches in to make it great every year.
But if you’re not yet convinced, check out our top 10 reasons to attend NextGen ONE UGM 2015:
10. Choose from hundreds of education, technical, and health reform sessions that provide a proven, built-in ROI right from the start. Bring our experts’ knowledge and advice back to your practice for immediate impact.
9. Improve patient engagement using NextGen® Patient Portal – start a conversation with your patients anywhere, anytime.
8. Sit with our application and workflow experts in our “Hands-On Room” – hundreds of workstations/all of our latest products – and take your user skills to the next level. Incredibly popular because attendees get tips, tricks, and insights from the developers who build our software.
7. See analytics in action – use EHR data, a central data repository, a single longitudinal patient record, and risk modeling to gain perspective on your entire patient population or focus on just a few patients who need more attention.
6. Learn how to reach your ACO, collaborative, and value-based care goals – our expert advice and tools can help you achieve a healthier patient population and a more robust bottom line.
5. See trusted interoperability solutions – connect providers, patients, and payers within the ecosystem of NextGen® solutions and with other EHR systems.
4. Enjoy networking events and develop valuable relationships with experts and peers of your NextGen Nation™– exchange ideas and insights with QSI NextGen Healthcare users from across the country and around the world… and you won’t want to miss our Client Event!
3. Learn why KLAS ranked NextGen RCM Services #1 – learn why we’re such a highly effective and strategic billing partner…not just a medical billing service.
2. Earn valuable Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in a variety of key subjects. It’s a no-brainer.
1. Reduce your “clicks” with the latest versions of our new ICD-10 compliant, easy-to-use EHR and PM solution – streamline patient encounters, save time, see more patients, and stay ahead of value-based reporting regs… it’s a win-win-win! And an extra win!
All of this in one meeting? Yes! Don’t wait to register for this one-of-a-kind QSI NextGen Healthcare event! Register now at oneugm.com!