Manual chart review processes can use up your healthcare organization’s valuable time and money. If you’re looking for ways to reduce staff disruptions, save time, cut costs, ensure secure data transfer, and prepare for the demands of value-based care – all without disrupting your existing workflow – the answer is here.
Switch to an automated medical data retrieval process.
When the right IT partner – with today’s up-to-date technology – crafts the right solution, on-boarding is easy and no additional resources should be required on your part. At least, that’s what you get when you team up with NextGen Healthcare and Inovalon, a technology and analytics company. This dynamic duo is now offering no-cost, automated medical data retrieval through NextGen® Share.
How does it work?
The automated extraction process available through Inovalon and NextGen Healthcare greatly reduces the disruption and cost of manual on-site reviews. The electronic process also enhances the security of patient data by leveraging current technology in your practice.
What are the benefits?
- Save money using a complimentary value-add service – this automated medical retrieval process is offered to you at no additional cost
- Enjoy a simple on-boarding process that’s easy on your IT department and reduces staff disruptions (save time, save resources)
- Gain seamless integration with your existing workflow
- Ensure secure PHI data transfer
- Address value-based care chart review demands of today (and to come)