Have you ever felt like there aren’t enough hours in the day? You work tirelessly, but at the end of your workday, there’s still more to do. Do you want to leave on time, just once? Today, healthcare industry demands and evolving regulations, such as MACRA, require longer hours, more research, more data reporting, and better outcomes from providers.
Additionally, consumerism is quickly becoming the norm in the healthcare market. From providing better patient engagement and experiences to comprehensive care plans. In a world of Yelp reviews and ratings, soon patients will be able to shop for providers and freely leave public feedback. All of this makes reducing roadblocks to practicing smarter medicine and providing better outcomes increasingly important.
Integrated PACS to the rescue
With patient safety and satisfaction at the top of your list, your population’s feedback is critical to you and your practice. That’s why we’ve streamlined one of today’s toughest challenges – integration. We’re proud to announce that we’re the only HIT partner with an integrated picture archiving and communication system (PACS).
With the growing need for clinical collaboration and access to patient information across modalities and locations, an enterprise imaging solution is essential. It sounds so simple: get the right information to the right clinician; anywhere and at any time.
Providing flexible exchange and dynamic workflow between disparate PACSs, EHRs, HIEs, and departmental information systems, NextGen Healthcare partner, ScImage, has a PICOM365 architecture engineered to adhere to strict industry standards to assure interoperability in whatever form you need.
Expand your EHR platform; save time, see more patients
The functionality of EHRs continues to expand, which explains why clinicians are spending more time in the EHR than ever before. The NextGen Healthcare solution integrates with the flexible PICOM365 architecture to accommodate all imaging specialties, providing image review, reporting, and delivery within a common framework.
Integrating with PICOM365 expands the EHR’s capabilities and helps you add value for existing customers. Our integration can save you 15 minutes per patient. At the end of the day, that’s hours saved, while you’re seeing more patients. Imagine the uptick in revenue dollars and patient satisfaction.
The right solution with PACS integration:
- Provides complete diagnostic viewing and reporting capability within the EHR
- Delivers automatic population of discrete data sets
- Enables transfer encapsulated PDF of report (including images & diagrams)
- Creates direct HL7 integration of report
- Bidirectional access and transfer between PACS and the patient’s EHR with a single sign-on
- Ensures a secure Web link to images and reports
NextGen Healthcare and ScImage deliver it all. Don’t wait; schedule time with us as HIMSS17 to learn more.
Stay up to date:
- Learn more about how NextGen Cardiology solutions leverage PACS to improve your connections with colleagues, patients, hospitals, and the community.
- Discover how a NextGen Healthcare PACS user improved and customized workflow for clinicians.
- Visit our dedicated MACRA page, with up-to-the-minute information you need to guide you through the transition.
- Participate in an upcoming webinar on MACRA – or view our archived webinars now.
Learn more about the impact of digital imaging and communications in medicine workflow here: https://bolandlab.wilmer.jhu.edu/refs/PMID/25439603.pdf
Discover how an early PACS user improved and customized workflow for clinicians