Clients are our lifeblood. We are committed to doing everything we can to make providers’ lives easier and enable them to focus on what matters most – patient care. The commitment – and the need – is greater than ever as we continue the evolution from a fee-for-service to a fee-for-value model.
NextGen Healthcare’s 2017 User Group Meeting (UGM), held in Las Vegas earlier this month, is a prime example of our commitment. With more than 2,500 clients attending – ranging from providers to CMOs, CTOs, CIOs and quality managers — we had the opportunity to share our strategic vision and offer insight into new solutions we’ve developed. Improved client service requires that we create a better patient and provider experience by enabling innovation and invention in community-based patient-physician interactions, and helping our clients navigate an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Our theme at this year’s UGM sums it up best – “Believe in Better.” Those words are a call-to-action and speak to our commitment to enhance and improve the client experience through analytics capabilities, mobile platforms, interoperability, best-practice consulting and operational frameworks. All of these are supported by dedicated account managers and subject matter experts – professionals who are quick-to-respond, approachable, empathetic and committed to client support. NextGen Healthcare’s technology, services, processes and people work together to optimize the commitment to achieving the Quadruple Aim and transformation to value-based care. We help providers focus on their patient’s well-being. This is all part of helping our customers pull together information around care and cost so that multiple sectors of the health system can mobilize around patients.
Supporting “Believe in Better” is an approach addressing the Quadruple Aim – four areas where we can make a meaningful difference for providers by aligning the NextGen Healthcare culture behind what our clients need most:
- Improving the patient experience
- Improving providers’ experience
- Enabling optimal care with financial efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting better clinical outcomes
The Quadruple Aim provides a clear roadmap to ensure we are always achieving “better;” that roadmap has been shaped and informed by our clients’ feedback, and reflects our most recent portfolio additions:
- Our core NextGen Healthcare Ambulatory product focuses on optimizing the provider experience
- Our MediTouch platform offers a user-friendly, cloud-based, touch-enabled EHR that meets the needs of smaller practices across an increasing number of specialties
- FHIR compatible APIs allow clients to seamlessly integrate capabilities into the National Care Quality Framework
- NextGen Mobile Suite embraces the move to mobile, representing a profound shift in clinical operations that improves clinical and EHR workflow and allows for a better patient-provider experience
- NextGen Analytics Suite enables true population health management, enabling providers to identify gaps in care with actionable intelligence and improved workflow
- Our addition of MIRTH has created a platform for national interoperability, facilitating data exchange, improving care coordination and helping meet meaningful use requirements
We believe firmly that achieving ever-higher quality through constant improvement is a journey, not a goal. It requires an understanding of the need to evolve and always seek “better.” We’re proud of the fact that clients share in this journey with us. We need their feedback and participation to help them transform and improve care delivery.
Now that we have concluded another successful UGM, and as we head into the holiday season, it’s a good time to reflect on many things for which we are grateful. I invite you to visit www.oneugm.com to see a snapshot of the robust schedule we offered our attendees.
As I think of what I personally am grateful for this year, it is each one of you. I am so grateful to be a part of this team, and so optimistic about our future. The amazing amount of progress we have made is a testament to our team’s commitment to #believeinbetter.
At NextGen Healthcare, we’re thankful for our clients and the ability to enable their success. We are dedicated, passionate, and truly care about the road ahead.
With that, I want to wish you all a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving!