NextGen Healthcare is once again pleased to be a sponsor of this year’s National Health Center Week (NHCW) taking place from August 9 -15. We continue the tradition of honoring the hundreds of NextGen Healthcare clients comprised of Community Health Centers (CHCs), tribal health centers, and Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), all enthusiastically serving their communities with great dedication.
For more than 30 years, NHCW has celebrated the variety of services and contributions provided by Community, Migrant, Homeless, and Public Housing Health Centers. America’s health centers are best known for providing affordable, high-quality, cost-effective healthcare to medically vulnerable and underserved patient populations throughout the United States. The NHCW goal is to raise awareness, provide education and celebrate the accomplishments of America’s Health Centers and their commitment to enhancing the quality of life for the individuals and families they serve.
NextGen Healthcare is sponsoring NHCW activities across the country, including these events:
• Immunizations and health & wellness fairs
• Back-to-school giveaways
• Healthy summer activities
• Local food banks providing meals for attendees and haircut stations for kids
• Children’s artwork contests, prizes, government and city official participation
• Various health-oriented educational events
• Games and entertainment
Get to know a few recipients of the NextGen Healthcare 2015 NHCW Sponsorships
• Syracuse Community Health Center
• Vista Community Clinic, Vista, CA
• Crider Health Center
• Delaware Valley Community Health
• Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center
• People’s Community Clinic of Austin
Get to know NextGen Healthcare
Attending the NACHC Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO August 22-23 in Orlando? Be sure to add booth #201 to your must-see list. I also encourage you to join our NACHC CHI session, “Population Health Then, Now, and Later: Be Ready for What’s Coming,” on Tuesday, August 25, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. in Plaza Ballroom I.